FLAME University is the pioneer of liberal education in India. The University's main objective is to offer an inter-disciplinary platform of education that provides both breadth and depth in diverse areas of knowledge. The liberal education ethos at FLAME University inculcates leadership and risk-taking abilities in students and focuses on discovering one's passion. The student-centric learning is delivered by esteemed faculty scholars in a world-class campus setting.
Two-year full time residential MBA program
- Specializations - Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Entrepreneurship and Operations
Two-year full time residential MBA (Communications Management) program
- Specializations - Advertising & Branding, Film & TV and Digital Marketing & Communications
Unique Major-Minor Combinations
Faculty Student Ratio
Experiential Learning Experiences
Research Focussed Faculty Scholars
Lessons from the Masters
Placement Participating Companies
Seminars & Workshops
Students With Entrepreneurial Inclination
Elected Student Council Leaders
State of the art classrooms
Library Book Collection
World-class sports offerings
The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University's postgraduate programs is the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a UGC approved university / institution or equivalent bodies with minimum score of 50% in aggregate or equivalent grade (CGPA/ CPI/ etc.).
- Candidates in their final year of graduate can also apply, provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 31st July.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – CAT/XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ MH-CET or GMAT.
Contact UsFLAME University
Gate No. 1270, Lavale, Off. Pune Bangalore Highway, Pune - 412115, India